Step 1: How To Get Started
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your patch, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet check, supplied.
Step 2: Test Your Outlet
In order to use your patches, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging it in, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
2 AMBER LIGHTS illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a grounding rod. You can order one at Earthing.com.
Step 3: (Optional) Using The Ground Rod When Outlets Aren't Grounded
First Push the Ground Rod directly into the earth(8" to 10") close to the foundation of the building.
Run the cord from the Ground Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your product.
Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
Plug the prong end of your cord into the receptacle end of the Ground Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, such as a desert, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
Step 4: Using Your Patches
1. The Patches can be applied to any part of the body for targeted pain relief. Or they can be applied to the palms of the hands or bottom of the feet as these are the most conductive point on the body.
2. Snap the cord onto the Patch connection tab.
3. Insert the end of your Earthing Cord into the 3rd hole of a grounded wall outlet.
4. Ensure the patch is securely adhered to the skin.
Step 5: Setting Up The Sticky Mat
1. The Sticky Mat has an adhesive back with peel away paper to adhere to a carpet protecting mat.
2. To attach Sticky Mat, peel two inches of the paper slowly back. Start applying the adhesive side to the existing floor protector. Press down the first two
inches that have been peeled away and continue to slowly pull the backing paper off to expose the adhesive backing. Using one hand, slowly pull back the paper and
use the other hand to continue pressing the adhesive side against the floor mat until the entire Sticky Mat adheres.
3. Attach snap end of Earthing cord to snap nub on mat.
4. Insert prong end of Earthing cord into ground port (third hole) of nearest grounded electrical outlet on wall, or into Earthing ground rod cord if you use a ground rod connection.
4. The non-sticky side of the Sticky Mat is conductive. The Earth’s energy is transferred best when your bare skin is in contact with the pad, can
also be used with socks. It just takes several minutes to make the connection.