The Earthing Body Band can be worn on your head, arms, or legs to connect you to the earth's energy anywhere you sit, relax, or stretch.
Max circumference: 23 Inches
Min circumference: 11 Inches
- Large Body Band
- Coil Cord
- Safety Adapter (U.S. version)
- Outlet Checker
In order to use your Earthing Large Body Band, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Step 1: Test Your Outlet
Plug the included Outlet Checker into your 3 prong wall outlet.
2 AMBER LIGHTS illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Ground Rod.
Step 2: Connect the Safety Adapter (U.S. version)
Push the Safety Adapter into your grounded wall outlet.
Step 3: Connect the Coil Cord
Snap the Coil Cord onto your grounded Large Body Band. Then push the other end of the Coil Cord into the Safety Adapter.
Step 4: Using Your Body Band
Slide the Large Body Band around your head, arm, or thigh. You must make direct skin contact with Body Band. Do not over-tighten.
Step 5: Test For Conductivity With The Continuity Tester
This kit does not include a Continuity Tester but it may be purchased on this website.
The purpose of the tester is to verify that your grounding Body Band is conductive. It contains two replaceable batteries. You don’t have to test your wearable very often.
Step 6: Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild detergent as needed. Dry on Low heat in a dryer or air dry.
- Don't wash with bleach or fabric softeners.
- Don’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents OR detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil.
- Don't use dryer sheets.
- Absolutely No Dry Cleaning.
- Please Note: Never wash the Coil Cord.
- Don't use with body lotions or body oils which can tarnish the silver thread rendering it non-conductive.
It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after applying lotion or oils to the skin.