A safe, non-electric adapter to plug multiple Earthing products into one ground port at a time. An excellent option for old outlets providing a more secure grounding connection to the earth.
Easy to use
Corrects lose ground ports
For type B outlets used in North America, Central America and Japan.
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Earthing product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
Any other light combination means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a grounding rod in the optional step 2.
Step 2: (Optional) Using The Ground Rod When Outlets Aren't Grounded
1. First Push the Ground Rod directly into the earth(8" to 10") close to the foundation of the building.
2. Run the cord from the Ground Rod, under or around a window or door, near where you will be using your product.
3. Make sure to cover the cord to prevent tripping.
4. Plug the prong end of your cord into the receptical end of the Ground Rod cord. If you live in a dry area, such as a desert, soak the earth around the Ground Rod from time to time for maximum conductivity.
Step 3: Setting Up The Safe-T Cube
1. Insert the Safe-T Cube into a US type A outlet
2. Insert the prong end of an Earthing cord or Earthing extension cord that is connected to your Earthing product