The thick and durable Earthing Floor Mat is perfect for office spaces, kitchens and living rooms, or even pilates class. It’s natural rubber base creates a comfortable layer of cushion perfect for standing/sitting for long (or short!) periods of time. Its supportive design will easily take you from a HITT class to your next Zoom call. Easy to clean and fully grounded, this Floor Mat will have you earthing while cooking, lifting weights, writing reports, and hanging with your friends and family.
The Earthing Floor Mat Kit Includes:
- 1 Earthing Floor Mat (26" x 51")
- 1 Earthing Coil Cord (15’)
- 1 U.S. Outlet Checker
- 1 U.S. Safety Adapter
All Earthing product kits include a FREE copy of the book Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever. (One free book per order.)
*If you live outside the United States, please visit our Accessories page and add an Outlet Checker and Safety Adapter for your specific country to your order AND/OR add a Ground Rod to your order.
The Earthing Floor Mat is made up of two important layers.
TOP LAYER: The smooth, top, conductive layer of the Floor Mat is made of polyurethane (PU) infused with conductive carbon. This is the side you touch to be grounded.
PU: Leather look-alike items made with PU are vinyl-free and phthalate-free. PU helps to absorb moisture when exercising or standing on so it doesn’t become slippery.
Carbon: Carbon is the 2nd most abundant element in the human body, after oxygen, and is what conducts the earth's electrons. It also makes the Floor Mat naturally flame resistant without the need to add harsh chemicals.
- BOTTOM LAYER: The grippy bottom, non-conductive layer is made of natural rubber. It provides a textured grip against the floor for stability and cushioning for comfort when standing or sitting on it.
Please Note: Due to the nature of natural rubber, this mat may have a slight rubber odor that will fade over time. You may place it in the sunshine for a few hours if you wish to expedite the process.
CONTAINS LATEX: If you have a rubber or latex allergy, please avoid contact with this product as it contains 25% natural rubber.
Set Up Instructions
First: Test Your Wall Outlet For Ground.
- Plug the Earthing U.S. Outlet Checker (included) into your 3 prong U.S. wall outlet.
- 2 AMBER LIGHTS ILLUMINATED (center light and right side light) = Grounded outlet. You are ready to go to the second step.
Any OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS = Outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If that outlet doesn’t work, then you will need to use an Earthing Ground Rod to connect to the earth.
Second: Plug In The Earthing U.S. Safety Adapter.
- Push the U.S. Safety Adapter (included) into your grounded wall outlet.
Third: Connect The Earthing Coil Cord
- Firmly push one end of the Coil Cord into the U.S. Safety Adapter. Snap the other end of the Coil Cord onto the Earthing Floor Mat.
Fourth: Place your Floor Mat on the floor in the area of your choice.
- The smooth side faces up, the textured side faces down.
- Ideas for use include: Office, under your standing or sitting desk (yes, you can place your chair on top of it!); Kitchen, where you wash dishes or prep food; Living room, to sit or put your feet on while playing games or watching TV; Bathroom, in front of the sink, Laundry Room, to stand on while folding clothes; Gym, pilates, yoga, stretching, or weight lifting. It’s a perfect floor mat for pets to relax on, too!
We recommend no more than one fabric layer (cotton, bamboo, or poly-cotton blend) between yourself and the Floor Mat. Direct contact is always best. Pets must make direct contact due to their fur.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- If you’d like to add a little soap on the damp cloth for a deeper clean, it must be free of essential oils, bleach, and oxygen agents.
- Air dry. Ensure the Floor Mat is dry before rolling it up.
- Do not attempt to put the Floor Mat in the washing machine or dryer.
- Wait one hour after applying lotions, creams, and body oils to touch the Floor Mat. These can oxidize and damage conductivity.