Includes: One Metal Earthing Ground Rod with 40' Cord (12.1 m)
Description Of Use:
Use the Ground Rod to connect your Earthing product directly to the earth when you don't have grounded outlets available or when you're traveling.
Instructions For Use:
- Push the Ground Rod into the moist soil outside your open window or door. It's okay if it's not flush with the ground, it will still conduct perfectly well.
- Put the cord of the Ground Rod through the open window or door, and then go outside.
- Close the window or door. It won't damage the cord.
- The end of the cord has an opening on it.
- If you'd like to connect TWO Earthing products, push the U.S. Safety Adapter into the end of the cord. Then, push the end of each Earthing Coil Cord into each Safety Adapter hole.
- If you'd like to connect ONE Earthing product, push the end of the Earthing Coil Cord directly into the Ground Rod cord.
- Snap the end of the Coil Cord(s) on the Earthing product and you're ready to use it!
Using A Product Tester:
- To test an Earthing product with a Product Tester, please follow "Instructions For Use" steps 1-3 above.
- Next, push the U.S. Safety Adapter onto the end of the Ground Rod's cord.
- Push two Coil Cords into the Safety Adapter.
- Attach one Coil Cord to the Earthing Product Tester and one Coil Cord to the Earthing product you want to test.
- Turn the Product Tester on (make sure you see the green light blink to indicate the batteries are working properly) and then place it on your Earthing product. Look for the green light to indicate your product is properly grounded!