Earthing Throw Kit
The Earthing Throw is a plush cotton conductive semi-blanket/ suede to wrap you in grounded comfort.
Please Note: Only touching the side with the silver threads will ground you. Touching the suede side will not.
- 1 Earthing Throw (Dimensions: 44"x68")
- 1 Coil Cord
- 1 U.S. Outlet Checker
- 1 U.S. Safety Adapter
*If you live outside the United States, please visit our Accessories page and add an Outlet Checker and Safety Adapter for your specific country to your order AND/OR add a Ground Rod to your order.
Fiber Content: 29.5% Organic Cotton, 68.5% Polyester (Faux Suede), 2% Silver
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Earthing product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
Any other light combination means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a Grounding Rod available for purchase on this website.
Step 2: Plug in the Safety Adapter to the wall outlet
Step 3: Snap the Coil Cord onto the throw
It is good to wash your Earthing® product. It will not be harmed by washing, in fact it is beneficial. Washing in warm water strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive.
- Wash a minimum of 2x per month or weekly
- Wash in a washing machine
- Wash with warm water, approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 celsius).
- Dry in a dryer on low or line dry
- Don’t wash with bleach or fabric softeners
- Don’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents OR detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil
- Don’t use dryer sheet fabric softeners
- Don't apply lotions or body oils before bed
It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after applying lotion to the skin. Iron using low heat.